We are currently Covid-secure and working at full-capacity
We continually review our infection control measures to ensure our staff and service users are kept safe and secure
- All our staff wear type-2 surgical masks and are double-vaccinated
- All our staff receive a twice weekly LFD (lateral flow device) test
- All our staff receive a weekly PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test
- All our service users receive an LFD test on arrival, once more during the first five days of their stay, and every weekend thereafter.
We comply with all government guidance in managing the risks of Covid-19
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our employees
- Our cleaning, hand-washing and hygiene procedures are in line with government guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help staff work from home, wherever possible
- We take all reasonable steps to maintain a two-metre distance in the workplace
- Where people are not kept apart, we have done everything possible to manage transmission risk.
We are Covid-safe
- We regularly update our Covid-19 occupational health risk assessment, which complies with standard Covid-19 operating procedures
- Our coronavirus response is managed by a dedicated Covid Officer who ensures that all our staff are Covid-19 trained.
- To date (August 2021) our service has remained Covid-free throughout the pandemic.